The library search finds resources that contain all of your keywords. It checks every field of the resource record (e.g., title, author, topic), including the full text (if available). Keep these tips in mind as you search the Research Connections library:
- We recommend entering at least two keywords.
- Use quotes to find an exact phrase (e.g., “child care”).
- The search finds all forms of the keywords entered (e.g., “assess” will find assessment, assessments, and assessing).
- Use uppercase or lowercase letters when entering your keywords (e.g., “Young Child” will get the same results as “young child”).
- Too many results?
- Add more keywords to narrow your results.
- Select one or more filters from the left side of the search results page to filter your results.
- Not enough results?
- Use fewer keywords.
- No resources were found that match your criteria?
- Check your spelling.
- Try using fewer keywords or remove filters.
- To ask questions or to suggest a publication that we should acquire, email RCLibrary@icfi.com
About Research Connections
Research Connections is an online library of policy-relevant research for child care and early education professionals.
- Explore our library to find state and local reports, research-informed fact sheets and briefs on critical topics, peer-reviewed journal articles, survey instruments, and more.
- Discover resources from research projects, meetings, and workgroups supported by the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation.
- Find curated lists of publications, including publications that feature data on all states.
Access and analyze data on early care, education, and families on the Child and Family Data Archive.